MOTTO:- QUALITY EDUCATION AND HEALTH SCIENCE FOR PATIENT BENEFIT.
What does SCMPCR do?
Provide Expert Service
- Organizing training courses to personnel using ionizing radiation.
- Shielding Design of Radiotherapy room
- Acceptance and Commissioning of Radiotherapy equipment
- Performing all required Quality Control Tests for Diagnostic Radiology, Radiotherapy Equipment
- Performing any other Radiation related tasks.
- Maintenance and Quality control of Therapeutic, Monitoring, Recording and Measuring Equipment
- Dialysis Expert , Health Education
- Expert in Nuclear medicine: Doctors and Physicist
Who do we work with?
- Square Hospital Limited, Dhaka
- Delta Hospital Limited, Dhaka
- Dhaka Medical College and Hospital
- Bangladesh Cancer Society (BCS), Dhaka
- Community Oncology Foundation of Bangladesh (COFB), Dhaka
- Community Oncology Centre and Muktijuddho Academy Trust, Dhaka
- Dhaka Medical College and Hospital, Dhaka
- Mannheim Medical Centre, Heidelberg University, Germany
- Oberberg, klinikum, Gummersbach, Germany
- Institute for Medicine and Technique, University of Applied Sciences,Koethen, Germany
- Bangladesh Study and Development Center, Wiehl, Germany
- The Maria Sklodowska-Curie Memorial Cancer Center and Institute of Oncology, Warsaw, Poland
- Zhejiang Cancer Hospital, Hangzhou, China
- Saroj Gupta Cancer Center & Research lnstitute, Thakurpukur, Kolkata and North Bengal Oncology Center, Siliguri, India
- Nepal Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, Nepal
- Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Kolkata, India
HOW WE ARE GOVERNED
SCMPCR is an autonomous body, under AloBhubon Trust (ABT) and accountable to its board of trustees/governors. It is a non-profit public partnership,which will seek support from other sources. It will work collaboratively with various national and international professional bodies such as Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission (BAEC), International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), and The Union for International Cancer Control (UICC) in promoting the development of cancer care and safe use of radiation and radiological equipment
WHAT WE OFFER
The Alo Bhubon Trust (ABT) shall be a non-profit, charitable and voluntary welfare association with its prime mottos to promote and impart higher education and health care to build up skilled, educated and healthy human resource and to help in making Bangladesh a democratic prosperous country. It shall be a non-political institution with a philosophy of non-discrimination with respect to gender, religion, ethnicity, language or culture.
SCMPCR is one of the major project of Alo Bhubon Trust (ABT). SCMPCR is an autonomous body, under Alo Bhubon Trust and accountable to its board of trustees.
Historical Contribution Development of Medical Physics in Bangladesh
Awareness Program on Introducing of Medical Physics in Bangladesh (1990-2000)
Establishment of Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering Department in Gono University first time in Bangladesh in 2000 (Collaboration with Heidelberg University, Germany)
Establishment of Skilled Manpower &International Medical Physics certificate examination in Cancer Treatment Sector, Bangladesh