Current Position: Senior Service Engineer (India, Bangladesh & Nepal)
Company Name: PTW Dosimetry India Pvt. Ltd.
Duration: From 01-06-2013 – till date
- Therapy Beam Analyser (RFA) – Installation, Training & support for LINAC Acceptance, Commissioning as per Indian Atomic Energy Regulatory Board as well Beam Data collection as needed for Treatment Planning systems.
- Perform routine Troubleshooting and Repairs on RFA other QA Devices & Systems.
- Installation, Training & support of IMRT, VMAT/ Rapid Arc Patient QA Verification systems to end-users.
- Configure and troubleshoot computer/hardware & networking Systems.
- Diagnostic QA Devices – Installation, Training, Support & Services.
- Technical support and presentations to support the Sales Team.
- Maintenance & preparation of Documentation on Technical issues.
- Have done many Installations of Therapy Beam Analyser and given support to the customer for acquiring of beam data for different types of Linear Accelerator.
Academic Credentials : B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
College of Engineering & Management, Kolaghat. WBUT, India
Computer Languages: C, VHDL.
Area of Interest: Basic Electronics, Networking, Microprocessor (8085), Digital Circuit.
Have been trained at the factory PTW, Germany on all the Dosimetry & QA Equipment.
Have travelled extensively in India and also visited several RT Centres in Bangladesh.