AMPI Life Member,
|Ph.D. (Medical Physics)||Vellore Institute of Technology||In the process|
|M.Sc., Medical Physics||Bharathiar University||Apr.2011|
PTW Dosimetry India – Senior Medical Physicist & Application Specialist
- PTW specially trained Medical Physicist and one of the members in Global Application Team. Leading Technical & Service team in the company
- Experience in Machine & TPS commissioning of various Linear Accelerators (~40no’s) from Varian & Elekta including type approval machines for example True Beam, Versa HD & Halcyon models along with PTW products such as Beamscan & Octavius 4D system.
- Installations of all PTW Radiotherapy Equipments MP3-M (60 system) &80 numbers of Octavius system including Octavius 4D system with almost all type Linacs.
- Customer handling for service & support.
- Attending Medical Physics Conferences (National & International) & product presentations
- Preparing & Participating Technical cum Sales meeting with different region of customers in India.
- Clinical Medical Physicist, Department of Radiation Physics, Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore, May 2011 – June 2012.
- Radiation Physicist cum Tutor, Dept of Radiology, Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore, May 2011 – June 2012, in part-time.
- Radiological Physicist in Dept of Radiology, C.S.I Hospital, Bangalore, May 2011 – June 2012, in part-time.
- Guided a student for a Project in “FFF beam Profile analysis using various protocols” for post graduate studies in the year of 2015.
- Guide in a project for post graduate student in “Deriving De-convolution factor for Farmer type chamber by a random method”in the year of 2016.
- Guide for a project in “Commissioning of commercial secondary MU check software for IMRT”in the year of 2017.
- Co-Guide for a project in “Impact of voxel grid in IMRT QA and evaluation using Octavius 4D system”in the year of 2017.
- Guide for a Project “Driving KDVH Factor for commercial IMRT QA software for Patient 3D QA Analysis”in the year of 2018.
Post Graduate Project Details
Dosimetric Analysis of Non-Divergent asymmetric beam in Linear Accelerator.
- Training undergone in the year of 2018 for special products of PTW such as Beamscan, Track-it, Octavius 4D trouble shooting.
- Factory Training attended in the year of 2013 for PTW Dosimetry Products in PTW, Germany.
Awards & Prizes:
- Received Best Poster Presentation in National Seminar in “Radiation Technology in Health Care and its Safety (RADTECHS-2011)” held at Department of Medical Physics, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore.
- Received first prize in Quiz Programme in Seminar on “Nuclear Energy for National Development (NEND)” organized by Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai and Department of Physics, Bharathiar